The ZREMB Machine Building Plant was completed on the 2nd of January 1973. Initially it was part of the “Kujawski Work Plant Machine Building Factory ZREMB Solec Kujawski” and then, in 1977, it became a part of the Pomeranian Machine Building Plant “ZREMB-MAKRUM” in Bydgoszcz.
Since 1982 the company has been independent and self-financed. At first the plant produced coach top-bodies – bodies for buses to be mounted on truck chassis, trailers – tippers for building construction, machines and equipment for cellular concrete production plants, machines for dropwork – pile-drivers. Later, heating tunnels for factories and houses as well as various types of trailers – NB 61, ND 160, N 162 were produced. In the eighties the range of machines produced was widened to include agricultural machinery: cultivators and potato diggers/lifters and swath/windrow collectors/balers. At present the company produces mainly containers and steel structures.
In February 1997, as a result of privatization, the company was transformed into a public limited company (joint-stock company) which was called the ZREMB-Chojnice Machine Building Plant S.A. (Inc.), whose principal share-holder was Mostostal-Export S.A. (Inc.). In March 2007 ”Mostostal-Export" S.A. (Inc.) sold shares of ”ZREMB- CHOJNICE” to Mostostal-Export-Dom Sp. z o.o. Company. As a result of takeover of Mostostal-Export-Dom Sp. z o.o. Company by STORMM S.A. (Inc.) with the registered seat in Warsaw in October 2007, STORMM S.A. (Inc.) became our company shareholder.
In April 2008 ZBM ”ZREMB-CHOJNICE” S.A. (Inc.) went public on Warsaw stock exchange.
In 2009 the Company has started to build the Capital Group which consists except of ZREMB of:
- NAVIMOR - INVEST S.A. Gdańsk
- IRAQ - POLAND TRADE & INVESTMENT Sp. z o.o. (Ltd) Chojnice
- STOCZNIA TCZEW S.A. in liquidation Chojnice
Currently the company produces:
- Offshore containers for shipping and drilling platforms (oil-rigs),
- Basket containers for transportation of equipment etc. to drilling platforms,
- Mini-Mud freight containers for transportation of equipment and food to drilling platform personnel,
- Borekaks containers for the transportation of waste material (sludge/mud/silt) from drilling work on platforms,
- Specialist containers for machine shops, compression shops, generators,etc.,
- Containers and platforms for the Army,
- Containers for radio-active waste,
- Steel roof constructions and frames for glazed facades and many other individually designed buildings and plants as well as various other steel constructions.
ZBM ZREMB-CHOJNICE SA (PLC)
Producer of steel constructions and containers. Please visit us!
We are a Public Limited Company (Joint Stock Company)
ul. Przemysłowa 15,
Entered into the register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the regional Court in Gdańsk-Północ,
VII Commercial Departament of National Court Register.
KRS (National Court Register Number) no. 0000078076;
NIP (Tax Identification Number) no. 555-15-64-913;
REGON (Statistical Office Number) no. 091343195
Share Capital – 4.361.250,00 PLN
Paid-in Capital – 4.361.250 ,00 PLN
Tel: +48 (52) 3965710
Fax: +48 (52) 3973163
e-mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Account Details: PKO BP/o CHOJNICE 33102014910000410200383208